OUI Scotland Ltd. (hereafter referred to as OUI) was originally formed as O.U.I. Ltd in July 2010 as an NDT Inspection company with Rope Access capabilities.
OUI expanded in 1996 focusing on the supply of specialised Multi-Discipline Rope Access services.
The OUI philosophy is to provide a highly competent, integrated, independent & multi-skilled Rope Access workforce to serve the needs of the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Construction and Civil Engineering industries.
OUI prides itself in building strong working relationships with its clients, customers and suppliers which allows us to provide the highest level of service and satisfaction.
The prime objective of OUI is to provide quality services that meet and surpass customer expectations on time, every time and within budget and which will be shown by documented records to have satisfied contractual requirements, specifications and relevant statutory regulations.
OUI believe that a philosophy of "doing the job right" extends to the assurance of safe working practice, the provision of healthy working conditions, and the protection of the environment.
OUI intend to maintain its leading position within its chosen field of manufacture and service to the Oil & Gas industry.
OUI strive for perfection through dedication and persistence.
OUI shall conduct all its activities in such a way as to:
- Avoid harm to all employees and assets that may be affected by its business.
- Seek progressive improvement of its health and safety performance.
- Comply with all applicable legislative requirements.
- Minimise the environmental impact of all activities by efficient use of resources and waste reduction.
- OUI seeks to become a market leader by forging solid relationships with our clients and continually improving our service through constant monitoring and improvement of our processes and procedures.